Do you let client’s complaints ruin your day??
It’s time to start celebrating complaints!! Complaints mean you’re trying new things; you’re improving on those things and you’re actually growing. It means more and more people are noticing you and your audience is getting bigger!! It means you get to keep improving.
There’s no doubt that your clients will most likely get triggered by you at some point. It’s more important to not let their trigger, trigger you.
It’s about understanding where your clients are coming from, understanding their journey and knowing that you are doing everything you can to help them. It’s about looking at complaints from a place of curiosity rather than judgement or blame. Complaints are opportunities of learning about your clients, about your business, about how you can take things to the next level.
You can use your client’s complaint to understand how they’re feeling along their journey and you get to use that information to improve your business!! Don’t pretend their always fine – actually listen carefully about how they are feeling. It’s their experience and perspective that can take your business to a whole new level.
Think about it…the goal of a business owner is to leverage on as many possibilities as possible to improve our services, not too not have any complaints.
More complaints mean you’re impacting more people!!
What you will discover:
· What it means when a client complains about you.
· How to not get triggered by a complaint and it all starts with your mindset.
· How complaints can improve your product or service if it comes from a place of curiosity.
· The good of complaints!! Understanding your client’s journey and their feelings along the way can help you foresee complaints and make it better for future clients.
· Haters will actually help your mindset because you will learn how to confront it and use it to be better!
Say Hi to me on social media!!
Have you joined my Mastermind program?
Join here: https://members.empoweringevents.com.au/l/mastermind/