EP #30: Letting go - reached momentum
In this episode, I let you in on the truth about a popular Facebook Live I did recently… it’s a reminder that what you see in the front of a business, isn’t always what it actually is behind the scenes.
It’s important to remember that people who you think are super successful also have their moments when they feel like they want to give up or they have fears that hold them back.
It’s a reminder we all need to continue to work on our mindset to listen to our useful thoughts, which will encourage us to look at our best-case scenarios, not out worse case. If you want your business to survive you need to keep going because you are always going to come across another mountain that you’re going to have to climb. If you’re not willing to keep growing, keep taking risks then you’re going to stay where you are and probably fall down eventually. It’s okay to slow down sometimes and come up with goals for tomorrow, next week, next year, but then you have to keep going and keep working towards your dream. Never forget the reason why you’re doing this.
What you will discover:
- · Recognizing mindset patterns that lead to giving up and how to change it so you keep going
- · Tips to keep you motivated to keep growing and taking risks
- · Pros and cons of speeding up and slowing down in business
- · Difference between being a pleaser and a giver
- · What happens when you fall in business..the good and bad
Say Hi to me on social media!!
Have you joined my Mastermind program?
LISTEN TO THE SHOW