Ep #47: Are You Future-Focused or Past-Focused?
When you let go of someone, it’s always devastating…
I can say, a lot has happened this week. There’s a lot of change and I had to let go two (2) of my team members.
It’s a tough decision…
Having a difficult conversation with people is also part of the business and as a CEO - we often encounter that challenge. Referencing might also affect our decision making. We have to choose whether we’ll base it on the past events/achievements or we’ll look at the wider scope of future reference?
As a business owner or a CEO, how do you want to manage your business and what do you imagine your business going to be? You want it to be successful, right?
And let me tell you - the secret formula to your success is right there within you. You just have to make the right decision and build your success reference point. Yes, it’s not easy but as Tony Robbins said, “Where focus goes, energy flows.” So if you set yourself to reach that certain point, might as well do your very best to achieve it alongside your reference point.
And today, I want to ask you…
What are you focusing on? Are you past-focused or future-focused
What you will discover:
- What you need to focus on in your business.
- What reference point you need to consider when you’re making a decision for your business and team.
- How to grow your business despite the challenges coming on your way?
- How to overcome fear and rejection?
- Making excuses for other people's success is not going to help you to get closer to your success.
- Having no reference point is also okay.
Say Hi to me on social media!!
Have you joined my Mastermind program?
Join here: https://members.empoweringevents.com.au/l/mastermind/
LISTEN TO THE SHOW