Who are you when you’re not doing business?
Many of us believe our business, or our profession, plays a large role in our identity. Do you agree with this? During this episode, I talk about this and how you can be a lot more or a lot less than your business, which is why you shouldn’t necessarily relate your identity to your business.
I used to put myself on a pedestal because as I was becoming more and more successful, I began sabotaging my personal life because I stopped hanging out with people who didn’t have their own successful business. Of course, this meant I began becoming someone I wasn’t and so I lost my identity for a little while. This is why you should treat the two as different identities because you shouldn’t rely on your business to fulfil your happiness!!
What you will discover:
· Pros and cons of using your business as part of your identity.
· Why I think business should be on the outside of your identity.
· Why you shouldn’t rely on your business to make you happy.
· How you are doing everything to avoid failing, which is why you should plan to fail!!
· Why you should make decisions that’s best for the business, not you.
Say Hi to me on social media!!
Have you joined my Mastermind program?
Join here: https://members.empoweringevents.com.au/l/mastermind/