EP #20: Being an outstanding leader
Join me this week as I talk about stopping your sabotage cycle so you can actually start implementing new ideas and products in your business.
Many of us give up when things start getting hard or we when see an obstacle in the distance and we need to learn to push past that resistance if we are going to grow. You can learn as much as you can, but you have to be able to implement the things you learned into your business. You are not going to be perfect and you are going to receive negative comments, but that is okay. That negativity comes when you are a leader, but remember, there is more positivity than negativity in the world. Take a listen if you want to hear my tips on what to do when you do become a leader.
What you will discover:
· Getting to know your sabotage cycle.
· How to move past the initial pain and fear when starting something new.
· How to take the first steps of being a leader, such as sharing more and learning as much knowledge as you can.
· Learning to be okay with not everyone liking you and not being perfect.
· My tips on succeeding as a leader.
Check me out on social media:
Have you joined the EAM Mastermind challenge?
LISTEN TO THE SHOW