EP #44: Would you hire yourself in business?
Would you hire yourself??
Business starts by hiring yourself first. It’s about being the best CEO, leader and team member you can be so you can continue to grow.
I love this question because it really makes you stop and think about your productivity and the qualities of the person you would want to hire and if you have them in you!! As a business owner I have learned how to adapt, delegate and find solutions to problems.
We can’t be good leaders if we can’t walk our talk.
In this episode, I talk all about being the best version of you for your business and the team you have behind you!! Be the best employee in your business so you attract the type of people you want to have surrounding you. I believe it starts with personal development and having the willingness to always keep growing and learning to be the best leader you can be.
A heads up - hiring people doesn’t mean your business can afford it. I’ve always hired people before my business could afford it because they are an investment who will help me grow my business and continue to take it to the next level. Hiring people means you’re going to be able to grow your vision and be the leader you always dreamed of!!
Enjoy this episode and let me know WHY you would hire yourself!!
What you will discover:
· How to be productive in your own time by making the most out of your time.
· Becoming motivated and excited about your business so you can master the skills in your own business and delegate them across your team.
· Being able to shift your brain when working as a leader and truly going into the different levels of business to figure out what you need to do.
· Why personal development plays a key role in who I am and how that factors into my hiring process.
· Why you should hire someone before you can afford it.
Say Hi to me on social media!!
Have you joined my Mastermind program?
LISTEN TO THE SHOW