Ep #58: Are You Hiring Too Late?
“A lot of people go in business and expect other people to be their rock and expect people to do things for them…”
A big NO, right?
Hi everyone! It’s been a crazy week at the start of the new year. Been doing a lot of work with moving in but all’s great. How about you? Did you start your year with something new? Let me know 😉
So, this week, we’ll talk about being your own coach. You are your own rock, you are your own coach. Let’s remember that… Let me tell you a story about hiring your first employee, (if you already have, then that’s good. Share us your story and how’d it go!)
Oftentimes, business owners are scared to hire people, that’s why they hire too late, and it’s because they have this thought that they can do it on their own - that it’s easier and faster if they do it themselves…
Well, I guess it’s okay… BUT… Is yourself alone can help you build or grow your business? Won’t you be needing someone to work on your funnels, sales, marketing strategies, contents, brainstorming of ideas, graphics and so much more?
You can’t do it alone, right? That is why some of these business owners have a slow growth pace and some of them also didn’t manage to make it to the next level…
Hiring more people will help grow your business and delegating also helps you to organise your team to be more efficient and result-oriented.
Overcome your money beliefs about paying someone because it’s a pre-requisite in achieving a successful business.
Listen here to learn more about why you should hire now before it’s too late. And how these team members and VAs can help you grow your business. Catch you again next week!
Things you’ll learn on this episode:
- How our money-mindset hinders our growth and success?
- Why business owners are afraid to hire people?
- The reason why you should hire more people and the benefits it will bring.
- Delegation and team communication can help you to be more organised and disciplined.
- Why you need procedures and structures in your business?
- Systems and tools you should use in starting your business.- Virtual Assistants: Let us know if you’re interested to know more about VAs!
- Send Out Cards
Say Hi to me on social media!!
Join my new program:
S.O.B.A. Conference 2021
Books & Planner
LISTEN TO THE SHOW