Ep #61: Modelling My Role Models
Do you have role models?
And do you model them?
I have lots of mentors and different people I look up to, I study them, learn from them, and use the strategies they gave/teach me as I can’t possibly do this on my own, right?
A coach having a coach doesn’t mean that you’re lacking - it’s an investment to make yourself well-versed in your business and in other areas. Just like the Kaizen Philosophy, “Constant and Neverending Improvement”, we’ll always seek for knowledge, for better or best ideas, strategies, and learnings.
Then we implement it and take action. Ideas and strategies are meant to be done not to remain just an idea or a passing thought. That’s how we should model, by being an action taker and getting results.
Getting curious and digging out for more information could also help you. We can’t stay clueless nor idle at this time, right? We need to make sure that we’re always moving and learning. And how would you do that?
- Look for courses out there (that are aligned with your business or mindset); (2) Take down notes of what you know would best help you, or what you think is important; (3) Make a structure for it and implement it on your business.
I know it’s not that easy but how are you going to succeed if you won’t try? Believe it’ll work and do your best to make it a success just like what your mentors or coaches did. And if you want to know who are the people that I look up to, listen to this episode as I share with you their expertise and fields. 😉
Things you’ll learn here:
- Courses that will help you in your business and/or mindset.
- My role models and their expertise in their fields.
- How can a mentor or a coach help you?
- What courses should you choose for your business?
- Removing those things that don’t resonate with you nor teach you what you should learn.
Get your copy of Systems PDF here: https://francescamoi.pages.ontraport.net/systems
Say Hi to me on social media!!
Join my new program:
S.O.B.A. Conference 2021
Books & Planner
LISTEN TO THE SHOW