Ep #7 : Why I hated selling
This week I talk about why I hated selling and why I tell my clients not to be scared to sell as I believe this is what brings their business down.
However, I believe there is a fine line between being a pushy, sleezy salesperson and an entrepreneur trying to help others by using their business. I believe a lot of coaches forget what their business was like before they became very successful and the strategies they used. In business, you do have to sell, but if you believe in yourself and are passionate about what your business represents then you will become comfortable being uncomfortable. One of my top tip for people when it comes to selling is to go into each sale call with excitement and passion because people feel your energy and if you’re excited, they will be excited too. Remember, stay true to yourself and you can never have too much passion.
What you will discover:
- How to sell your products and services in a successful manner.
- How to be okay with hearing, “no” and using that response as a push to try harder or use a different technique.
- Why you should be comfortable being uncomfortable.
- How to overcome the fear of selling to your clients.
- Use your passion and excitement when selling your products and services.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW