No matter what happens, we won’t give up. We won’t let all the craziness take over and we will come out on the other side stronger than before. There is still beauty in all the craziness, people are stepping up and coming together. So, what should we do during a crisis?
- It’s time for us to keep spending money.It’s time for us to keep putting ourselves at this, time for us to give as much as we can to all our followers show up on social media and be there. There’s no point for us to be negative or be upset or disappeared or not spend any money is the opposite.
- Go ahead life as normal as much as you can be considering of all the circumstances and you know having and sanitizers and everything we can buy at the end of the day, it's a flow and the world is going to be crazy about it.
- And let's remind each other about love. Let's chat about the most important things. I literally spend the whole night last night talking to my mom on the phone, and she was showing me all these amazing videos of people in Italy going the balconies dancing Macarena’s together. I like to feel that they're not alone they all one video really got me crying in my mom was that finally a balcony and it was like everybody clapping and everybody's saying, “you can do this, we can do this”. We're going move forward and this is what life should be about we should all be one we should be together we should be supporting one another and really fighting for each other to help each other out and not fighting for against each other. So, if you have something positive to share, this is your time.
- Pick up your phone. And this is the only way to get in people's houses that are locked down. Write to do something positive to put yourself out there to talk to them and share your message. This is the moment people are at home on their Facebook bored and the only thing that we're seeing is negative. So for every negative thing that you'll need Listen to you need to listen to a positive thing.
- Just share as much positivity. Because people are now dry like a brain is so much negative information going through the brain and they're going get stuck in this negativity.
- Let’s all make the effort. You have a duty if you listen to this, it was meant to be. You have a duty of showing up and share your positive message on social media now more than ever. I always say that you should do it but now more than ever is your moment to step up and put yourself out there on social media and give as much as you can. Because so many people out there needs our support and are our positivity and our message and keep spending money, wake up call.
- Get back to natural law. Share your message and support your community and your followers with some positive input. If we all make an effort imagine this if we all make an effort to actually put ourselves out there and give that positive feedback and positive messages to people and let the media stop doing all this negative stuff. The world will be a better place and there will be less fear there will be less negativity there will be less scarcity.