Facebook lives is a tool I used when I had zero followers online. I use Facebook lives to build trust with my audience, share my knowledge and be seen as an expert.
Facebook lives are like having a speaking gig in your house. People get to see an authentic version of you while getting valuable content. Facebook lives are a free marketing tool that allows people to see how valuable you are! You get to share personal and professional, so dig deep and keep sharing your knowledge.
Here are some quick tips and tricks for your next live:
Before a live you need to
- Chose a topic. Make sure you have a structure with your topic and always give solution to your client’s problems or pains.
- Chose a catchy headline
- Have a story to match the topic
- Have a call to action
- Schedule and promote it
- Ask a virtual assistant to be live with you
- Know what boxes you are ticking. For example, are you doing it to gain trust, be seen as an expert, get social proof, etc.
How to find a topic?
- Tell a personal story and be vulnerable
- Look at questions your clients ask you
- Think about what your clients wants, not what they need
- Promote your products
What you need to do after a live:
- Reply to each comment
- Share it in other groups and on business pages
- Transcribe it and repurpose the content into other posts
Tip: Facebook lives do not have to be perfect!! You don’t need to have good lighting, makeup or be super outgoing. Just be YOU!!
Facebook lives shouldn’t be super short. I try and aim for at least 15 minutes, which gives enough time to add value and give people enough time to jump onto the live. However, you need to make sure you keep it engaging enough that it will hold the attention of people throughout the whole time. This is why having a structure is so important!
You should be doing Facebook Lives as often as you can – try for at least once a week and then 3 times a week and then once a day.
What are you waiting for?? Go do a live and tag me in it so I can watch it!!