To begin, you have to be okay in losing what you’ve created.
In doing business, commitment and taking risks are the important factors and not just the ability to commit financially. There are things you can’t control and this is why we’re here.
Have you taken risks in your life without deeply thinking if it’s going to be risky or not?
Have you ever made a decision in the past that was going to be risky or just let it flow?
What if it doesn’t work? What if the worst case scenario is not getting the best case scenario?
Things to think about before running a business:
- Realized that a business can sometimes won’t bring good results
- Ability to accept losses
- Business is something about commitment and ability to accept loses
- Business is not about being lucky or fortunate
- Work on the right business mindset
Right mindset in Business in line with taking risks:
- Believe that what you’re going to be is what you will be
- Be prepared on business risk and possible challenges
- Keep growing
- Think strategically about your business
- Learn to survive in difficult situations
- Business is not about gut feeling
- Take one step at a time
- See a bigger vision and join a workshop with successful coaches and mentors
- Plan the different aspects of the business, be it the smallest and simplest ones
- Learnt to take risk, stepping out to the unknown
Let’s be grateful about the decision that you’ve made all this step of the way because it brought you where you currently are. Take decisions for your future self and not for your current self as it will just bring you to the place where you are now at.