EP #46: Lessons From My Business
What are the Top 3 Lessons you’ve learned from your business?
Delegate, Communicate, and Mindset; these are the top three lessons I’ve learned and these 3 are also vital parts to run and manage my business.
Having a bigger vision for my company, I had set this idea to hire more people before I really needed them. I know, it sounds crazy but, you need to invest in your business to make it boom, as such, I need to hire more people to help me with it.
It’s not like you hired them and forgot them, no. You need to train them and delegate some tasks that they need to fulfill.
You also need to communicate with them and be open about your expectations and boundaries. Don’t be scared and run away, it won’t make you successful.
Lastly, your mindset - you should take a leap of fate on your business. You won’t know what would be best for your business without taking risks. You need to lay out your cards on the table to weigh the pros and cons of your decisions.
Keep in mind the best interest and needs of your business as well as your clients and team members.
Now, let us know what are the biggest lessons you’ve learned from your business.
What you will discover:
- The top three lessons and how you can implement it.
- Managing your business and having fun at the same time is essential in your team.
- How to be the best leader that we can be - in our clients and team members.
- Why do you need to hire more people in your business?
- The experiences and mistakes you’ll encounter in doing business.
Say Hi to me on social media!!
Have you joined my Mastermind program?
LISTEN TO THE SHOW