EP #25: Why business fail in their first year
This episode is all about how to get your business to survive its first year and how to make sure it will still be around in 10 years.
It all starts with choosing to be courageous by taking risks and investing in yourself. People are scared of investing and not getting results during their first year, so they chose to give up instead of being resilient.
There is no such thing as security and people take risks every day without realizing it. Why not do the same in business? Many business owners expect results yesterday and if you start doing the small tasks that don’t get results right away, you will see bigger results down the road. The only way you’re going to make it in business is when you truly believe that nothing can stop you.
Throughout this episode, I tell you some of the most important strategies you should be doing right now to keep your business alive. Remember, people buy from people they trust so just having a fancy website these days will not cut it.
What you will discover:
- Why you’re most likely going to spend more money on investing during your first year and how to be okay without making profits during this time.
- How investing services, products and yourself will help take your business to the next level.
- The power of the compound of effect and how this will help make your business profitable.
- Growing your mindset to help you step out of fear, so you can finally take those vital steps towards having a successful business. Once you work on your mindset, you will start noticing how you can get your business to the next level. The only thing that is stopping a business owner from achieving their goals is their limiting beliefs that are holding them back.
- Why my business is better now more than ever before because my organic strategies has helped me grow my following who always buy from me.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW